This programme is suitable for students aged 11 to 19 years of age, with a place in an Independent school and wishing to live with a host family, or an EU student wishing to apply to a State school.
The Host Family is carefully selected for each individual student with likes, dislikes, personalities, hobbies and pets all being taken into consideration, as well as distance to school. The Homestay option enables the student to experience British Culture and way of life, as well as great exposure to the English Language. It is designed to give students a full package of care whilst benefiting from living in a Family Environment.
This programme includes:
- Host Family Placement in a carefully selection, fully checked Host Family with regular visits from The Alpha Team
- Own Bedroom
- Full Board Accommodation at weekends and holidays, with half board on school days
- School Application Service or application advice and support inc visit support and induction information
- Transport to/from Airport with named driver or Alpha Team
- Regular Contact with school and host by the Alpha Team including school matters, trips, information and updates
- Regular Updates with parents/agents
- Progress Monitoring of academic achievement, attendance and wellbeing
- Attendance at school functions e.g. Progress/Parents Evenings and Award Nights
- Doctors Registration
- Bank Account opening with a UK High Street Bank
- Control of Payments from Expenses Lodgement including pocket money, if requested
- 24 Hour Emergency Cover with immediate contact should any significant event or incident occur
Oops! We could not locate your form.