This programme is suitable for students aged 7 to 19 years of age with a boarding place at a UK Independent School. It is designed to give students a full package of care and meet the guardianship requirements of their school.
The student will have the full services of the Alpha Guardianship Team, who are based up to approximately 60 minutes from the school.
This programme includes:
- Local Guardian to the School – Alpha is within one hour travelling of the school applied for
- Transport arranged to/from the airport or Host Family with named driver or Alpha Team
- Regular Contact from the Alpha Team to student and school including school matters, trips and information as well as pastoral and academic support
- Regular Updates with parents/agents
- Attendance at school functions e.g. Progress/Parents Evenings and Award Nights
- Host Family Accommodation arranged during Holidays, Half terms and Exeat Weekends with fully DBS checked and inspected Host, including transport arrangements
- Control of Payments from Expenses Lodgement including pocket money, if requested
- Travel Arrangements as required ie to local groups or activities
- 24 Hour Emergency Cover with immediate contact should any significant event or incident occur
- School Application Service or application advice and support is available, should a school place not already be found
Oops! We could not locate your form.