This programme is suitable for students aged 7 to 19 years of age with a boarding place at a UK Independent School. It is designed to give students a full package of care and meet the guardianship requirements of their school.
The student will have the full services of the Alpha Guardianship Team, who are based up to approximately 60 minutes from the school.
This programme includes:
- An airport welcome by named driver
- Arrangement of transport to/from the airport
- Regular contact from the Alpha Team to student and school
- Regular updates with parents/agents
- Immediate contact if any significant event or incident occurs
- Termly visits to the student at the school with written report sent to parents via the agents
- Advice and assistance on personal and academic matters
- Attendance at school functions e.g. progress/parents evenings, award nights
- Half term and exeat accommodation arranged with fully checked and inspected host family with DBS checks
- Arrangement of transport to/from host family for half term or other times when host family accommodation is required
- Control of payments from Expenses Lodgement
- Other necessary travel arrangements
- 24 hour emergency cover, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by Alpha Team
Alpha Guardians is accredited by AEGIS, the Association for the Education and the Guardianship of International students.