Why Alpha Guardians?
Alpha Guardians aims to provide a supportive structure of Alpha staff, experienced Hosts and Schools, to ensure that your child adjusts as quickly as possible to their life in the UK.
- Personal Service – Alpha knows each of its students and each student gets to know the Alpha Team
- Local to Students, Hosts and Schools – we aim that our students are no more than One Hour away from us. Some are less than 10 minutes!
- Free Transport – this is offered to all students using our transport on selected dates and times. We accompany students to the airport and assist with check in
- English Speaking Host Families – all our families are visited and interviewed, with references and checks taken, prior to any student placement
- Experienced, Friendly Staff – our staff have worked with International Students for many years including hosting them in their own homes. We are also all parents ourselves
- Excellent School Selection – we work closely with our amazing schools, and look to place each student in the most suitable school for them
- 24/7 Cover – staff are available throughout the day and evening, with emergencies only being dealt with at night
- Safe and Secure Environment – Suffolk boasts low crime rates compared with many parts of the UK
- DBS checked Host Families – all host families are required to have this prior to student placement
- Student Support – support is ongoing, throughout the term and year. Alpha is here, no matter what the issue!
Educational Guardian for your Child
Children and young people who come alone to study in the UK are required to have an Educational Guardian, who will take on the responsibilities on behalf of the parents, in applying for a school place (if required), liaising with the school and finding a suitable host family for your child.
Once your child arrives in the UK and throughout their time here, Alpha Guardians the education guardian, deals with any day-to day matters and any assistance they may need. Your child can turn to Alpha Guardians for help and advice including any medical, financial or travel needs, ensuring your child has a safe and enjoyable time whilst studying in the UK.
Oops! We could not locate your form.