Find an educational guardian for your child’s needs

Children and young people who come alone to study in the UK from abroad are required to have an Educational Guardian, who will take on the responsibilities on behalf of the parents.

In finding a suitable host family, applying for school places (if required) and supervising the academic process through application, enrolment and study to ensure everything is ready for your child to begin their course of study. The school will then deal with the education guardian on day-to day matters and your child can turn to Alpha Guardians for help in any situation, as we provide 24/7 emergency cover. We are also able to help with any health, financial or travel needs ensuring your child has a safe and enjoyable time whilst here in the UK.


Alpha Guardians is accredited by AEGIS, the Association for the Education and the Guardianship of International students.

Back to top