From £400 per term
This programme is suitable for students aged 7 to 19 years of age with a boarding place at a UK Independent School. It is designed to give students a full package of care within the confines of their school.
The student will have the full services of the Alpha Guardianship Team, who are based within 45 minutes of the school.
This programme includes:
- An airport welcome
- Arrangement of transport to/from the airport charged to expenses lodgement
- Regular contact with the student and school by the Alpha Team
- Regular updates with parents/agents
- Immediate contact if any significant event or incident occurs
- Termly written reports
- Monitoring of child’s wellbeing and academic progress
- Advice and assistance on personal and academic matters
- Attendance at school functions e.g. parents evenings, award nights
- Arrangement of host family accommodation during half terms/exeats
- Regular inspection of host families, including enhanced DBS checks
- Arrangement of transport to/from host family
- Control of payments from Expenses Lodgement
- Other necessary travel arrangements
- 24 hour emergency cover, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by Alpha Team
How to Apply
Please complete the enquiry form here and we will send you an application form for you to fill in, and a list of supporting documentation that is required.